• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for action arm gear for yowza sanbil i35
i only need this part to get my machine running . Does anyone have the part for sale ?

Good morning. I don't have your part but I have the same machine and the resistance function is not working (not sure it ever did). Have you had yours apart enough to see how it works? I see the servo motor with the fork on the end which I'm guessing is an electromagnet that straddles the resistance wheel. My question is if the motor gradually pushes the electromagnet forward to increase the resistance or if it just shoots it out as far as possible, and current is increased to the electromagnet while in this fixed position to increase the magnetism and resistance? My servo motor is not functioning and it doesn't appear replacements are readily available. From what I've gathered online dealing with Yowza is hit or miss (mostly miss for repair needs) so looking to repair myself. Thanks for any info you have and good luck finding your part. www.fitnessrepairparts.com lists your part as "on extended back order" P/N# 69002813 https://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/diagram/31657