• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
parts needed
Looking for pillow bearings (part # 3001816) for a 2000 Lifefitness CT 5500 HR - per the Lifefitness website the parts are no longer available.  Had cross trainer serviced recently and was told the rear bearings needed replacement - company servicing equipment notified me the parts were not available anymore & was trying to sell me a new/used cross trainer after deducting the $379 service charge - the parts in the CT were only lubricated for the $379 - wow Huh .  I cannot believe bearings are so specific that no parts exist. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

(10-29-2017, 01:45 PM)jmtflan Wrote: Looking for pillow bearings (part # 3001816) for a 2000 Lifefitness CT 5500 HR - per the Lifefitness website the parts are no longer available.  Had cross trainer serviced recently and was told the rear bearings needed replacement - company servicing equipment notified me the parts were not available anymore & was trying to sell me a new/used cross trainer after deducting the $379 service charge - the parts in the CT were only lubricated for the $379 - wow Huh .  I cannot believe bearings are so specific that no parts exist. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Hey Flan, Most pillow blocks/bearings are readily available from local bearing supply companies. All you need is one taken off so you can get the measurements and match it up. Look in the phone book or on line for the bearing supply house in your area. Most of this stuff is made across the pond but the bearings are from what I have found is available locally because it all is made across the pond. If you have a problem finding a vendor (don't know your background) go to any manufacturing shop and they should be able to tell you where they buy bearings from. Should be straight forward. good luck.