• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowflex Revolution
Hello everyone I am looking for a bowflex revolution rope main (part # 47000660)I paid a lot of money for this gym equipment but turns out this part is no longer available, would appreciate your help...thanks in advance

I emailed bowflex and they say they wont have any cables till mid june. You should be able to get a new cable under your warrenty. This is the second time i had to place a cable. also it is no fun replacing the cables. takes about 4 hours.

a 3000.00 machine with weak cablesSad guess i can work out on one side.

call or email bowflex so you can get a new cable in june

(05-01-2013, 10:49 PM)Conviccted Wrote: Hello everyone I am looking for a bowflex revolution rope main (part # 47000660)I paid a lot of money for this gym equipment but turns out this part is no longer available, would appreciate your help...thanks in advance

(05-13-2013, 01:55 PM)tootal2 Wrote: I emailed bowflex and they say they wont have any cables till mid june. You should be able to get a new cable under your warrenty. This is the second time i had to place a cable. also it is no fun replacing the cables. takes about 4 hours.

(05-01-2013, 10:49 PM)Conviccted Wrote: Hello everyone I am looking for a bowflex revolution rope main (part # 47000660)I paid a lot of money for this gym equipment but turns out this part is no longer available, would appreciate your help...thanks in advance

Hey I appreciate your help I will diffenitly email them,and wow 4hrs...where can u get instructions on replacing the cables? or is it self explaining?

it not to hard. you to take the top and the sides off. then you got to take the screw out of the thing that you use tighten the rope. then you have to pop the cover off it. then use a allen wench to take the bolt out of the center. then the rope wheel comes off. then you can install the new rope.

also use good screw drivers. you dont want to stip the screw that holds that tighten cover on like i did.

why did bowflex use rope?

also the bowflex revolution dont look like much when its naked

(05-13-2013, 07:27 PM)Conviccted Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 01:55 PM)tootal2 Wrote: I emailed bowflex and they say they wont have any cables till mid june. You should be able to get a new cable under your warrenty. This is the second time i had to place a cable. also it is no fun replacing the cables. takes about 4 hours.

Hey I appreciate your help I will diffenitly email them,and wow 4hrs...where can u get instructions on replacing the cables? or is it self explaining?