• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trimline 4650 / 2650 treadmill calibration question
I just bought a Trimline 4650.1 treadmill and have been scouring the internet looking for a copy of the owner's manual. Specifically, I need to find the calibration procedure. The 2650 uses the same manual but has a different dash board display. The 2650 / 4650 manual would have calibration info for both.

I already have a 7150 + manual which has the same dash board, but the button sequence to access setup and calibration must be different. 

The treadmill seems to run fine after first power-up, but the incline motor doesn't respond to inputs on the next use. Levels show up on the dash, but the deck stays at 0. It seems to be a software and possibly calibration issue, because pulling the stop key resets it so that the next power up will have incline functioning again -- but for 1 cycle, same as before. 

I could simply stop the unit every time with the emergency pull, but I'm thinking there must be some more reasonable fix -- hopefully a simple calibration.

Everything looks good and clean inside. Too bad they went out of business. I have 16 years hard service on my 7150 and still going strong, all original parts and belt. They were solid units and very quiet. 

Suggestions anyone?

Messages In This Thread
Trimline 4650 / 2650 treadmill calibration question - by rawson - 12-30-2016, 08:01 PM