• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trimline 4650 / 2650 treadmill calibration question
I just bought a Trimline 4650.1 treadmill and have been scouring the internet looking for a copy of the owner's manual. Specifically, I need to find the calibration procedure. The 2650 uses the same manual but has a different dash board display. The 2650 / 4650 manual would have calibration info for both.

I already have a 7150 + manual which has the same dash board, but the button sequence to access setup and calibration must be different. 

The treadmill seems to run fine after first power-up, but the incline motor doesn't respond to inputs on the next use. Levels show up on the dash, but the deck stays at 0. It seems to be a software and possibly calibration issue, because pulling the stop key resets it so that the next power up will have incline functioning again -- but for 1 cycle, same as before. 

I could simply stop the unit every time with the emergency pull, but I'm thinking there must be some more reasonable fix -- hopefully a simple calibration.

Everything looks good and clean inside. Too bad they went out of business. I have 16 years hard service on my 7150 and still going strong, all original parts and belt. They were solid units and very quiet. 

Suggestions anyone?