• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
replacement parts
Hi all, I have a Fitness Quest Eclpse 1100 hr/a that works great but the wheels under the foot platforms need to be replaced. does anyone know where you can get replacement parts for this machine?? I have tried fitness repair parts and the do not carry parts for that eclipse and suggested that I try and see if anyone at this site might know where i might be able to find them.

I have one of these machines. It is broken and has been in my warehouse. Are you talking about the wheels on the front that are used to move the machine from one place to another?
Fitness Equipment Repair Southern CA See our website!

(01-29-2014, 08:26 PM)atpands Wrote: I have one of these machines. It is broken and has been in my warehouse. Are you talking about the wheels on the front that are used to move the machine from one place to another?

No, under the pads where you place your feet, the plastic foot pad is fixed to a metal bar that is connected to the hand bars. it's the roller that the bar rolls across as the feet pads go back and forth. if you pick up the foot pad you can see the roller that the pad rolls on which is all connected to the flywheel. them are the wheels that I need.