• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SportsArt Parts Prices TOOOOO HIGH
Due to SportsArt new servicer & pricing policies, their repair parts prices have gone throught the roof.

So if you guys work on their equipment brace yourself and your customers for some real shocks .... how does a $1000.00 sound for a drive motor .... on that class of treadmill!!!!!

Just giving the service community a heads up! :? If you don't already know about it.

Hi, maybe you can help me if you have SportsArt information. I just purchased the above model at an auction. I currently own 2 recumbents (Schwinn and Nordictrack) that have been awesome, and own a SportsArt E82 (TRUE on parts cost AND it took me 6 weeks to get a drive belt, rediculous). Anyway on the C5150, it is extremely hard to pedal, even at the lowest resistance setting. It does become even harder as you adjust it harder, but currently it would be impossible for any ladies to pedal it and impossible for any man for any length of time! Any ideas for repair? It is only a little over a year old. Thanks in advance for any help. Wes