• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vision Fitness T8100 Rear Roller needed
I acquired a vision fitness T8100 treadmill last year. We have had to replace the belt--and adjusted it accordingly. Now the treadmill has this "thumping" noise when I run on it. My husband thinks it is from bearings in the rear roller going bad. I haven't been able to find a rear roller for this treadmill and have been searching pretty dilligently. Does anyone know if the whole roller has to be replaced as a whole unit or if the bearings are replaced separately--or if this doesn't sound like a bearing issue.

It is part number Z81TM06-009 Rear Roller Set.

Thanks! Triathlon 2013

If you just replaced the running belt, then "thumping" noise is fine - it does come from the running belt seem running over the roller. Running belt usually wears in in about two weeks. Unless you replaced the running belt a while ago...

(10-06-2013, 06:24 PM)Triathlon 2013 Wrote: I acquired a vision fitness T8100 treadmill last year. We have had to replace the belt--and adjusted it accordingly. Now the treadmill has this "thumping" noise when I run on it. My husband thinks it is from bearings in the rear roller going bad. I haven't been able to find a rear roller for this treadmill and have been searching pretty dilligently. Does anyone know if the whole roller has to be replaced as a whole unit or if the bearings are replaced separately--or if this doesn't sound like a bearing issue.

It is part number Z81TM06-009 Rear Roller Set.

Thanks! Triathlon 2013