• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cybex financial problems.
Quote:We have changed banks and are no longer with Fleet Bank. That is the only reason for the address change.

Why would changing banks cause you accounts receivable department to change locations?

Quote:I believe you will all find Cybex a much easier company to do service work with/for now.

Funny, I have been sending Bill Domineau emails since October 2003(when the told me in person at the Club Indudtry show, that you wanted to re-establish ties with QUALITY service providers). His replys to my emails have been that Doug Ackerman would call me the following week .......Hasn't happened yet .... That is NOT improved commitment to customer service. Even stating that you don't want to do business with us would be better customer support.

Re-establishing our previous discount levels (which were removed for no reason, other than to set up your own national service provider network) would be a step towards a better working relationship. Most of us ISP's would gladly do your non-warranty work only, IF we had our parts pricing back in place. THAT WOULD IMPROVE CYBEX's CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT THE END USED LEVEL!!!!!!

OK now that I've vented a little WELCOME to the forum, we do welcome your input, and the only way anyone can improve anything is to talk about it! Thanks for your insight from the corporate side of the house.

Messages In This Thread
Cybex financial problems. - by John Jacobs - 01-19-2004, 11:10 AM
Guest Post permanent on DA 70 - by Josephfat - 02-05-2024, 12:20 PM
RE: Cybex financial problems. - by Terrellvic - 02-05-2024, 05:21 PM
[No subject] - by Master Tech - 01-21-2004, 07:21 PM
[No subject] - by John Jacobs - 01-25-2004, 11:48 AM
[No subject] - by Team CYBEX - 01-27-2004, 06:24 AM