• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Spirit Magnetic Recumbent Bike from Sears circa 2006
(12-11-2017, 03:53 PM)treesdalemgr Wrote: I am looking for parts for 2 Freemotion Eliptical machines.  I need 3 crank arms Part #6068718 and one Drive Belt part #6056225.  I've checked everywhere and I'm told they do not make the parts any longer.  Does anyone have  any ideas.  The machines are only about 5 years old and were purchased new.

Dale I think your out of luck. Unfortunately Icon usually supports products longer than that. What you might do is if you have any manuals on these check the warranty on parts because if you call you will probably get the no longer in warranty deal. It depends on the warranty if it is home or commercial. You need the warranty info though if you want to press the issue. If it appears that it is under warranty fight it, don't give up and they will relent. I had a bike in a hotel that the flywheel went out and they could not supply parts so they eventually replaced the whole bike. Similar situation with a home owner, forget what it was but same scenario got the bike replaced. Good luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free Spirit Magnetic Recumbent Bike from Sears circa 2006 - by Afiterco Tony - 12-12-2017, 07:05 PM