• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Spirit Magnetic Recumbent Bike from Sears circa 2006
Huh  

After spending almost an hour on the phone with Sears in the Phillipines and calling a series of local service centres for fitness repair I am no closer to figuring out what ac /dc adaptor I need to replace the one that is missing.

Anyone know who manufactured the Free Spirit Magnetic Recumbent Bike for Sears circa 2006? I have the manual and I can find it easily online but the bike has no serial number that I can locate. All the numbers seem to have no meaning or I just haven't spoken to the right person. I cannot find the original power plug and my Dad replaced it as he said it wasn't working with a new transformer and power plug BUT now he can't find THAT replacement to know what power to use.

Does anyone know perhaps of a universal adaptor or who manufactured these bikes? It's a great bike and I am sorry to say after 10 years it is in Like New condition so I'd prefer to get a new power cord rather then a new machine and finally use this darn thing. It's been sitting in the gym waiting for this missing part.  Confused

I hope someone might read this who is familiar with this machine. It really shouldn't be so challenging.

Thanks in advance!!

The manual says Service Model No. 712-30141-0

Messages In This Thread
Free Spirit Magnetic Recumbent Bike from Sears circa 2006 - by JenuineOne - 07-13-2016, 03:29 PM