• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I highly recommend Scirion Institute.
I have just been accepted into the Scirion Institute of Exercise Physiology PT program and I am very excited. I was wondering if anyone out there in the Dallas area can sell me their study materials Smile

I have been told their exams are really good. I'm going to get certified through them later this year because I've heard nothing but good things about them. They have an awesome program.

I've seen their program in World Gym, Texas when I was down there visiting my brother. I had never heard of them until then but when I asked the head trainer there who they were and what they did, he basically told me they are like ACE except they have a practical exam too. I've done my reasearch on them and so far they look like the real deal. A lot of people in Texas have the Cooper cert.

hello,

Yes, I am also very excited about Scirion.
I really like there program, and the information
they give, its sounds very promising thats why
I joined their team.

Anjel

I am certified personal fitness trainer, nutritional consultant.

ANjel

Scirion Institute of Exercise Physiology is a exactly what this damaged industry needs. Here is a website discussion on them I found online.
http://www.newwomen.com/phpBB_14+index- ... c-292.html

fitperson2005 Wrote:Scirion Institute of Exercise Physiology is a exactly what this damaged industry needs. Here is a website discussion on them I found online.
htp://www.newwomen.com/phpBB_14+index-a ... c-292.html

It's interesting that two "different" people posted a link to the same place on the same day, both with very few posts on this site. Not saying it's SPAM, just saying it kind of looks like it.

What are you Mr. Fix it... handyman? By the way, what the heck does the "greater Men" qoute mean? Are you greater?