• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tunturi J770 Parts for Sale
I have a lightly used Tunturi J770 treadmill that's displaying Error Code 8. The treadmill is fine otherwise, but I am replacing the treadmill. If anyone is interested in parts, please let me know. Thanks. Rich

5-24-2013: This treadmill has got to go. Beginning to take it apart. RJ
6-12-2013: Removing rollers, belt, electronics and control panel. RLJ202020@aol.com

Do you still have J770, I also have one that I purchased new. It stops in the middle of a program, tech telling me I need new deck and belt. I saw a new belt for 770 on ebay @ $119.00.
How much for your machine?
I live in Montreal, Quebec, canada

(01-25-2014, 11:29 AM)Esposito Wrote: Do you still have J770, I also have one that I purchased new. It stops in the middle of a program, tech telling me I need new deck and belt. I saw a new belt for 770 on ebay @ $119.00.

Hello,
I disassembled my J770 and held onto the major components. I have the belt and the deck (and most everything else except the framework) and they are for sale. I can send pictures but not before Jan29. If interested, I would appreciate pictures of your deck with some dimensions so we are sure it hasn't changed. Thanks.
RLJ202020@aol.com
Seattle area, Washington State

(01-25-2014, 11:47 AM)Tunturi 770 - RJ Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 11:29 AM)Esposito Wrote: Do you still have J770, I also have one that I purchased new. It stops in the middle of a program, tech telling me I need new deck and belt. I saw a new belt for 770 on ebay @ $119.00.

Hello,
I disassembled my J770 and held onto the major components. I have the belt and the deck (and most everything else except the framework) and they are for sale. I can send pictures but not before Jan29. If interested, I would appreciate pictures of your deck with some dimensions so we are sure it hasn't changed. Thanks.
RLJ202020@aol.com

I live in the Seattle area and am interested in your 770. Is it or the parts still for sale?

Hello Esposito ej53,

I have the lightly used belt and the black, shiny, slick deck. And I have all of the rest of the treadmill except for the frame.

The belt is available for $100 plus whatever shipping would be. I will throw in the deck. I'm curious why your tech says you need a new deck. Was the surface worn off from use?

If you're interested in the deck, please provide some dimensions from the one you have so we can be sure that this deck is the right one.

Cheers!

Rich
RLJ202020@aol.com

(11-25-2014, 06:35 PM)ej53 Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 11:47 AM)Tunturi 770 - RJ Wrote:

Hello,
RLJ202020@aol.com

I live in the Seattle area and am interested in your 770. Is it or the parts still for sale?