• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for Safey key for TX5.ORC model 04050
My todler apparently thought my safety key was a toy and took it off my treadmill and lost the key. I went to the website for the treadmill but it looks like its been discontinued. The serier number is CED-06004326 TX5.ORC model 04050 Sportcraft.

Any suggestions?? And do you know if I can still used the treadmill without the safety key.Big Grin

(03-27-2013, 11:28 AM)CTerry Wrote: My todler apparently thought my safety key was a toy and took it off my treadmill and lost the key. I went to the website for the treadmill but it looks like its been discontinued. The serier number is CED-06004326 TX5.ORC model 04050 Sportcraft.

Any suggestions?? And do you know if I can still used the treadmill without the safety key.Big Grin

Unfortunately it looks like that safety key is no longer available: http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/cart/V...m/48000001

(03-27-2013, 11:28 AM)CTerry Wrote: My todler apparently thought my safety key was a toy and took it off my treadmill and lost the key. I went to the website for the treadmill but it looks like its been discontinued. The serier number is CED-06004326 TX5.ORC model 04050 Sportcraft.

Have you tried eBay? They usually have a good selection
Fitness Equipment Repair Southern CA See our website!