• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weslo Cadence 845 Treadmill Front Roller
The front roller on this machine has a plastic coating on it which has dried up an is cracked and peeling off. It makes a clicking sound now so that's what led me to discover this. Looking at replacement parts online, first of all it turns out the Cadence 845 apparently has different model numbers. Weird, but anyway mine is the WLTL84541. Looking at the pictures of the rolls for the different models. Mine actually looks more like the one for another model. But the thing that I'm really not sure about is none of them appear to have the plastic coating. So I'm wondering a few things. Will these rolls without the plastic coating work ok (will this cause exceive wear on the belt, will it be prone to slipping). And for that matter, what if I just peel off the rest of the plastic that's on mine and put it back together? Does anybody here have experience with this situation? :?

Thanks, unfortunately after ordering it and waiting a couple weeks they told me they can't get my roller anymore. Sad Any alternative ideas? I tried rubber cementing the pieces of plastice back on. Not sure how how long it'll last.