• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for abs?
Hi mates,
Since I work all day and night, I have no time to work out at the gym. Can anyone one suggest me a good equipment for maintaining my abs.

A Rowing machine is a great way to workout your abs. Rowing machines normally cost between $99 and $1500. I suggest beginning with a rowing machine that won't break the bank in case you choose to stop using it. The Stamina Body Trac Glider provides a full range of motion with an electric monitor that allows you to adjust the resistance for a quality workout. This machine is available at Amazon and Mercantila for less than $150. It is easy to assemble and when you are done with your workout you can fold and store the machine until your next workout.

The Ab Roller is another low cost ab machines that can help you achieve the six pack abs most desired. The Ab Roller is easy and fun to use and can be stored easily. It costs only $19.99 and can be ordered online. This is the start designed to help achieve tight and firm abs.

It is always advised to read reviews before making your purchase.

Hope this helps.

I think no need to take equipment for it; you try to do dip exercises. I could able to get a strong and attractive abs only doing dip exercises.

Abdominals, exercise balls, treadmills, gyms and ellipticals are a good try.