• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROFORM GSX 6.0 LEG EXTENSIONS
LOOKING FOR TWO (2) "LEG EXTENSIONS" FOR A PROFORM 6.0 GSX TREADMILL MODEL # PFT51105.2 REFER TO IPC # R1005A ITEM 89, NEED EXTENSIONS AND ALL ATTACHING AND ATTACHED PARTS. THANKS
MALONEYJIM@ATT.NET

Can you check fitnessrepairparts.com and enter part number 6038698. Is that the leg extension you are talking about? And what exactly do you mean that you need all attaching and attached parts? Can you explain a little bit more. Thanks a lot.
Fitness Equipment Repair Southern CA See our website!

Hello to every body i am brand new to this online community you have here, just wanted to say hello to all.

I am new to all this online world and how to use this type of community, so i will need some time if i could ask please to get used to how things are done and the rules in this community, please give me some time to work out how things work.

If i could wish you all the best.
Tony.

(03-27-2014, 02:02 AM)atpands Wrote: Can you check fitnessrepairparts.com and enter part number 6038698. Is that the leg extension you are talking about? And what exactly do you mean that you need all attaching and attached parts? Can you explain a little bit more. Thanks a lot.

THAT IS A GOOD #, I TRIED THEM, BUT THEY ONLY HAD ONE ASSY. IN STOCK AND I NEED TWO. THE TWO ASSYS WERE APPARENTLY REMOVED TO FACILITATE DOOR/STAIR CLEARANCE DURING THE HOME MOVE TO TEXAS. HENCE, ALL OF THE PARTS OF THE ASSY AND THE ATTACHING BOLTS ARE AMOUNG THE MISSING. OF COURSE, WHEN ASKED IT WAS'NT US IS THE REPLY...

I have recently parted out 2 pro form treadmills. Let me double-check but I don't thin I have anything for this particular model.
Fitness Equipment Repair Southern CA See our website!