• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nautilus EV718
I have a EV718 that the left side is bent. I purchased it 2010 used it for a year before relocating to Saudi Arabia for 3 years. It spent those 3 years in storage and then I moved back to the states and moved it back into the house. I believe it was dropped or something from the movers because ever since the left side makes a loud banging noise of some sort. I have purchased new arms and it still makes the noise. I purchased another elliptical and this has been sitting collecting dust. Now I need the room for another weight machine and want to throw it away. Any parts that are needed we can discuss. Payment accepted is paypal. I will have it till May 1st and then I will take it to work and dump it in the metal bin.

Everything works, all electronics and heart monitors

(04-02-2016, 02:30 PM)Kenny1971 Wrote: I have a EV718 that the left side is bent. I purchased it 2010 used it for a year before relocating to Saudi Arabia for 3 years. It spent those 3 years in storage and then I moved back to the states and moved it back into the house. I believe it was dropped or something from the movers because ever since the left side makes a loud banging noise of some sort. I have purchased new arms and it still makes the noise. I purchased another elliptical and this has been sitting collecting dust. Now I need the room for another weight machine and want to throw it away. Any parts that are needed we can discuss. Payment accepted is paypal. I will have it till May 1st and then I will take it to work and dump it in the metal bin.

do you still have this elliptical?

(04-02-2016, 02:30 PM)Kenny1971 Wrote: I have a EV718 that the left side is bent. I purchased it 2010 used it for a year before relocating to Saudi Arabia for 3 years. It spent those 3 years in storage and then I moved back to the states and moved it back into the house. I believe it was dropped or something from the movers because ever since the left side makes a loud banging noise of some sort. I have purchased new arms and it still makes the noise. I purchased another elliptical and this has been sitting collecting dust. Now I need the room for another weight machine and want to throw it away. Any parts that are needed we can discuss. Payment accepted is paypal. I will have it till May 1st and then I will take it to work and dump it in the metal bin.

If you still have the eliptical I need a pivot tube.  Please contact me at rearle58@gmail.com.

(04-02-2016, 02:30 PM)Do you still have this by chance Kenny1971 Wrote: I have a EV718 that the left side is bent. I purchased it 2010 used it for a year before relocating to Saudi Arabia for 3 years. It spent those 3 years in storage and then I moved back to the states and moved it back into the house. I believe it was dropped or something from the movers because ever since the left side makes a loud banging noise of some sort. I have purchased new arms and it still makes the noise. I purchased another elliptical and this has been sitting collecting dust. Now I need the room for another weight machine and want to throw it away. Any parts that are needed we can discuss. Payment accepted is paypal. I will have it till May 1st and then I will take it to work and dump it in the metal bin.

Do you still have this by chance? I need some plastic covers