• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lift Fitness 95ti bearings
Hi all,

New member here, I bought a used Life fitness 95ti and it needs new rear roller bearings.
I have searched quite a lot and can only come up with the whole roller assembly, around $200.00 seems
kinda crazy considering the roller is fine. I know the bearings can be replaced just need to find them. Any advise
would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks
            Eric

(08-02-2016, 02:38 PM)bneo255 Wrote: Hi all,

New member here, I bought a used Life fitness 95ti and it needs new rear roller bearings.
I have searched quite a lot and can only come up with the whole roller assembly, around $200.00 seems
kinda crazy considering the roller is fine. I know the bearings can be replaced just need to find them. Any advise
would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks
            Eric

Those are 6305  bearings, sourced easily but more likely the shaft is bad in my experiences with these. Getting old bearings out is not easy without destroying things.

(08-02-2016, 11:00 PM)DutchVelveteen Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 02:38 PM)bneo255 Wrote:

Those are 6305  bearings, sourced easily but more likely the shaft is bad in my experiences with these. Getting old bearings out is not easy without destroying things.

Thanks for the reply, I didn't consider the shaft possibly being bad. I'll tear into it and find out.

Just a follow up on this if anyone is interested. Turns out the bearings are 6306, it wasn't that
much of a problem getting the old bearings knocked out and new pressed in. Both shafts were in great shape, runs
like butter now.