• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ironman Achiever Console
I have an Ironman Achiever with a console that does not fully function. For example, the modes cannot be selected and the clock speeds up and slows down. I am looking for a replacement console part number 307-00132. The two main replacement part distributors do not carry it anymore. I am also looking for its power receptacle part number 313-00366 as mine is intermittent. Thanks.

Hello Rudy, I also need an Ironman console, mine is a 530e part # is 54006675. Did you have any luck in finding what you were looking for. Thanks

I have two of the 307-00132 purchased new in 2009 but never used. The actual problem ended up being a broken wire from the power transformer to the plug that connects the elliptical. I have the original Sales Order from "The Treadmill Doctor."
I will sell one or both for what I have in them plus shipping which is $199.99 each.
One is identified as 307-00135 but are identical out of the box. They have been connected to make sure they operate, but have not been installed.
I noticed on one of the Sales Orders the seller had other part numbers. Maybe these were their internal control numbers but they were 2H4C for the 132 and 10D1B for the 135. These sound like bin locations but might help in Some way [?].
If still interested in one or both, contact me. I am located in the Kansas City area, so you can figure your shipping time from there.

GFord

(11-25-2012, 11:55 PM)rudyrabbit Wrote: I have an Ironman Achiever with a console that does not fully function. For example, the modes cannot be selected and the clock speeds up and slows down. I am looking for a replacement console part number 307-00132. The two main replacement part distributors do not carry it anymore. I am also looking for its power receptacle part number 313-00366 as mine is intermittent. Thanks.