• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys Jared Evans here
Hi everyone I am brand new to this site and it seems like a pretty cool resource of fitness info and tools. I had never seen it until today, I am looking at getting involved in more fitness forums as a means of networking. I am a certified personal trainer and a student at Ithaca College studying exercise science. Im 27, did 4 years in the Air Force where I was a physical training leader, earned a first degree black belt, and studied physical culture. After I got out I went back to school because I know I love fitness and helping people. So I hope this isn't against the forums rules (didn't see it anywhere) but I want to spread the word about a website I am a contributing author too. I am not trying to take anyone from THIS website, I just want to give people more resources. Myself and 6 other fitness professionals all work on this website. We have diverse backgrounds, some are facility owners, strongman competitors, powerlifters, exercis physiologists, and MMA fighters. So we just want to help as many people as we can with the best info we can put out, so please check out our site, everything is free, its all articles and videos about fitness.
www.bloodandiron315.com
thank you everyone, I will be around, unless I get banned for this post! :x