• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Clemmons NC - Advice on Quinton Clubtrack 3.0
Hello,
I am Butch Ratledge and my wife owns the fitness center here near Winston-Salem, NC. Nautilus of Clemmons Health and Fitness Forum. I am the self-titled "Operations Director" which means I clean alot of bathrooms and fix a lot of equipment!. Ijoined this forum for the future as there seems to be a lot of good info here. Currently I am having problems with an old quinton clubtrack 3.0 plus treadmill and have come looking for answers. Nice to meet you all.
Butch

Welcome ... and ask away we'll see what we can do.

Welcome,
I am a new user also but have extensive knowledge in the quinton treadmills. I have been repairing them for 13 years. Ask away we are here to help.

I too have a Quinton Clubtrack 3.0 Plus at our club, and I'm having the follwing problem. When I start up the treadmill, it runs fine for anywhere from 30 seconds to a couple of minutes, then I hear a small click and it shuts off. The circuit breaker does not trip, and after about 10-15 seconds, I can hit the power button and it comes on fine, with no error codes.

Is this a sign of too much friction on the belt, and the motor simply shutting off? I know all the machines here are due for refurbishment, I just need to know if there's another problem I should be aware of before I order new decks and belts.

My other machine are plain Clubtrack 3.0's, so I can't compare their operation with the one 3.0 plus we have.

Thanks for any help you can give me