• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Hello all my name is Charles, I'm the manager of The Fitness Store located in pittsfield Ma. I have about 5 years of experience in servicing and selling fitness equipment. I've very happy to have stumbled upon this site. I think it is a great idea. I hope to offer my experience/ help and share ideas

Charles

Hello this is Dorthea a fitness trainer.

Hi there, my name is Eva Wilson. I've been working for over 20 years in IT sector, as Project Manager, Team Leader and focused mainly in areas of IT services, e-Learning and consulting.

Hi All! 

I am glad to have found this site! Thank you for the forum!

I am a lifelong electronics engineer/designer running a repair facility targeted to the fitness industry, for many servicers and resellers. We repair motor controllers, AC/DC Drives, some upper boards, design hardware for servicers like the "Treadmill Analyzer, Wall Adapter Monitor" (which can be found with a web search) and other value-added things for the service sector. 

I spent a few years working for a major manufacturer of fitness equipment, one of the top three.

Without getting into too much detail, I can say that our years of experience keeps our warranty rates below all others that service electronics parts for the industry, like the main 3 or 4 I will not mention out of respect. I have sent parts to all of these repair facilities in the past two years to gauge the repair quality and rework of the repairs. Again, out of respect I will not list our findings, but I will guarantee you will get stronger, fresher and unmatched rework quality with IPC certified rework procedures from us compared to the rest.

Refurbished electronics that cost less, leave a bit more margin for the service organization and those doing all the work. We have the easy part, you all are the front lines.

Good Luck all, we have years of Matrix, Vision, Horizon manufacturing knowledge and answers to help servicers a bit. Feel free to contact me with questions on electronics assemblies for these brands and others!

I am Martin Gail. I love teaching, I have 7 years teaching experience in UK, Teaching Statistics to a wide range of students from Elementary level right through to PhD Students. Currently, I am providing my tutoring services at SPSS Help.

The world is a vast and fascinating place, full of wonder and endless opportunities for exploration and discovery. From the depths of the ocean to the heights of the mountains, there is always something new and exciting to learn and experience.