• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!

.jpg   FullSizeRender copy.jpg (Size: 23.17 KB / Downloads: 3) I have GoFit RB2000, recumbent exercise bike. The company is out of business. The seat assembly is similar to the Endurance B3R. There are six wheels that the seat assembly slides on for adjustment purposes. Actually they are bearings with a plastic wheel around them. See the pic. The over all wheel diameter is 1 5/8", width = 1/2" more or less, and the wheel rides on a 5/16 bolt. I have found a place to purchase something similar to this wheel, but the price and minimum order is cost prohibitive. Any help is appreciated.

(02-03-2015, 05:21 PM)mike1515 Wrote: I have GoFit RB2000, recumbent exercise bike. The company is out of business. The seat assembly is similar to the Endurance B3R. There are six wheels that the seat assembly slides on for adjustment purposes. Actually they are bearings with a plastic wheel around them. See the pic. The over all wheel diameter is 1 5/8", width = 1/2" more or less, and the wheel rides on a 5/16 bolt. I have found a place to purchase something similar to this wheel, but the price and minimum order is cost prohibitive. Any help is appreciated.

Well somebody has these parts because they fit more that one brand of machine.......