• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Essential FT6 Treadmill
I purchased this treadmill from LifeFitness. When the treadmill runs, it runs good until I speed it up. When I speed it up, after about 30 seconds it causes the electricity breaker to turn off, to the outlet that the treadmill is plugged into. What can be my problem? How can I troubleshoot my treadmill?

It could be that there is too much friction building up between the run belt and deck, which will cause excessive amp draw and will trip the breaker. Check your treadmills lubrication procedure and verify proper belt/deck condition and function. On FRP, lubricant is part #3027410. You may even need to replace the belt. If the belt seems okay, not wavy or excessively worn, adding the lubricant may take care of your problem. Should lubricate every three months depending on usage. Hope this helps.
Fitness Equipment Repair Southern CA See our website!

I was told it may be my motor. Do you think that could be the problem also? The motor seems to be working fine though.

There are such a large number of treadmills out there advanced as the best one, however I unequivocally prescribe to dependably read the client surveys. Essay Writing Service | EssayLounge. Positive should evaluations there are as much as possible. Furthermore, you ought to remember that great ones are entirely costly, yet durable.