• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deed Part for Pacific Fitness Delmar
One of the press arm bearings on my Pacific Fitness Delmar home gym no
longer functions, so the press arm is wobbly when I try to do bench presses, etc.

All of the parts suppliers I tried say that the part is no longer available, and one of them suggested that I try this forum. Does anyone in this forum know where else I could obtain one? The part I need (Part #59) is shown at this link: See http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/diagram/8664

If I had the description/specifications for the part (material, size, correct name), I could possibly find something that would work in a large hardware store or maybe even have something manufactured by a machinist. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions because I do not want to trash this excellent home gym because of the unavailability of one small bearing. Thanks.

(08-22-2013, 12:36 PM)Villy Wrote: One of the press arm bearings on my Pacific Fitness Delmar home gym no
longer functions, so the press arm is wobbly when I try to do bench presses, etc.

All of the parts suppliers I tried say that the part is no longer available, and one of them suggested that I try this forum. Does anyone in this forum know where else I could obtain one? The part I need (Part #59) is shown at this link: See http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/diagram/8664

If I had the description/specifications for the part (material, size, correct name), I could possibly find something that would work in a large hardware store or maybe even have something manufactured by a machinist. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions because I do not want to trash this excellent home gym because of the unavailability of one small bearing. Thanks.

did you ever solve that problem? I have the same problem and there are 3 of the item 59 bearings on the Delmar. Others have had the problem too. I'm asking a local fitness repair company who said they have a machine shop they think will do it. Will advise.