• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M.Y. Fitness Repair Services
M.Y. Fitness Repair Services
226-808-2450
mikeys3gs@rogers.com

I service all makes and models of fitness equipment and I am located in Waterloo , Ontario , Canada, and service all Southern and Central Ontario and have a variety of factory training certifications and experience .

Please let me know if I can help you out with your exercise equipment

Thank you

Hi, this is Jim Jackson from Columbia SC. I have an old trotter treadmill 545 that is tripping the breaker in my aerobics area of my gym. I have cleaned the belt, and rewaxed/lubed the deak and belt, but it has not helped.

What it does is when someone is on it, it trips the breaker in my breaker box after just a minute or so, but if no one is on it, it will continue to run. I notice an electrical smell coming from the moter as well. I believe I may need new brushes or just have the moter overhauled. What do you think?

Thanks,

Jim Jackson

I need a pair of Hydraulic Pistons for a Linex X331 Rail stepper. They do not need be original equipement as long as they will fit. Can you help? dschueller@centurytel.net

I also need the hydraulic cyclinders for the Linex x331. If anyone finds them, contact me please. jsitman@msn.com

(07-12-2010, 10:43 AM)jjsdietfitness Wrote: Hi, this is Jim Jackson from Columbia SC. I have an old trotter treadmill 545 that is tripping the breaker in my aerobics area of my gym. I have cleaned the belt, and rewaxed/lubed the deak and belt, but it has not helped.

What it does is when someone is on it, it trips the breaker in my breaker box after just a minute or so, but if no one is on it, it will continue to run. I notice an electrical smell coming from the moter as well. I believe I may need new brushes or just have the moter overhauled. What do you think?

Thanks,

Jim Jackson

Hi Jim- Looks like you might need a new motor- which I do have pls call me @ 845-615-1499 If i ship to you I can walk you through the install let me know can ship ASAP Thanks Jay@ Peak Fitness Equipment Service

Give me a call @845-615-1499 I have an available motor
Thanks,
Jay

Hi good evening
I have a spirit ct 800 treadmill and the incline motor would not move , I also buy a new motor and getting the same problem

What could be the problem