• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member needs help
Hi everyone. I joined hoping i could find some help. I have a Yowza siesta treadmill. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get in and calibrate the yowza. I tried the stop/incline button and inserting key but it just cycles thru #'s. Not sure what to do at that point.

Thank you in advance, Phil

If you contact yowza they should be able to run you through it. Yowzafitness.com. They even have live chat. 877- 969- 9240 and press 2 for technical support. What problem are you having?
Fitness Equipment Repair Southern CA See our website!

(04-05-2014, 12:28 AM)atpands Wrote: If you contact yowza they should be able to run you through it. Yowzafitness.com. They even have live chat. 877- 969- 9240 and press 2 for technical support. What problem are you having?

i had to unplug it and move it for 2 weeks into another room and stored it on it side. When put back it was in metric mode which got settled but the speed are still way off and the incline should max out at 12 but at 10 the underside piston starts hitting the belt and started tearing it. I think it all needs to be calibrated. Even the wheels which were touching the ground are up off the ground.

Thanks, Phil

Unfortunately I don't know the calibration procedures for Yowza. Try calling them on Monday. If you still can't get anywhere, post here again and I will try to help more. Where are you located?
Fitness Equipment Repair Southern CA See our website!

(04-05-2014, 06:22 PM)atpands Wrote: Unfortunately I don't know the calibration procedures for Yowza. Try calling them on Monday. If you still can't get anywhere, post here again and I will try to help more. Where are you located?