• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liferower 8000 CPU?
Hi,

I recently purchased a Liferower 8000. Unfortunately, the tension never changes when changing levels. I've gone through the troubleshooting flowchart and it points to the CPU board. Anybody know a source for that part or way to fix this? FYI, I'm near Colorado Springs.

Thanks much,
--Jim

(01-08-2013, 11:26 AM)drjimd Wrote: Hi,

I recently purchased a Liferower 8000. Unfortunately, the tension never changes when changing levels. I've gone through the troubleshooting flowchart and it points to the CPU board. Anybody know a source for that part or way to fix this? FYI, I'm near Colorado Springs.

Thanks much,
--Jim

We have both style CPU PCA life fitness rowe's 845-615-1499

(05-20-2013, 11:21 AM)Peakfitness Equipment service Wrote:

Thanks much,
--Jim

We have both style CPU PCA life fitness rowe's 845-615-1499

That's good to know. I'll call for a quote unless you'd like to provide it here for others to know.

Thanks much,
--Jim

We have a few CPU PCa for the life rower new old stock give us a call 845-615-1499 Jay R.