FitnessForums
Hi folks I'm 'Mac" - Printable Version

+- FitnessForums (https://www.fitnessforums.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.fitnessforums.net/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.fitnessforums.net/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hi folks I'm 'Mac" (/Thread-Hi-folks-I-m-Mac)

Hi folks I'm 'Mac" - JamMac - 12-21-2016

Hello to everyone, I am 'Mac' and am a 70 year old retired research engineer living in 'Silly Suffolk in the East of England.
I have been retired over 20 years, & I consider that I have been pretty active in my retirement & seemed to have  been pretty healthy even if never particularly fit. 
I had never been one to specifically exercise for health & am likely now paying the price for that.   Sad
.... But Hey! Ho! I have had my allocated '3 score & 10' so it's all a bonus from here on in  Exclamation
So then I was persuaded by a not too unpleasant  Heart heart attack 15 months  ago to sort out my cardiac fitness a bit.

I did an 8 week NHS sponsored Cardiac Re-Hab  Fitness course at a local Gym/Leisure Centre after having a quad-bypass op. without any problems & was thus inspired to continue with a rather more strenuous/regular program of exercise at the GYM
That is an hour a week class run by a very knowledgeable chap who is extremely passionate about improving the Cardiac health of others like me.
I know that 1 hour each week is just not enough at all. 
My wife & I swim a bit afterwords, but I do find that form of exercise rather boring. 
So in order to exercise more regularly, particularly during the winter months when I am loath to go out walking in bad weather I have got myself a S/Hand Horizon Andes 308 Elliptical Trainer.
Idea  That will be for my daily exercise regime provided I can discipline myself to actually use it regularly. 

I have posted on the 'Parts; Wanted forum about a missing plastic insert 'book holder' part on the Console & would greatly appreciate any help anyone could give on where I might look to obtain that bit. 
Also wondering where I should look on the forums for help on how to attach a photo in .jpg format to my thread over there.

RE: Hi folks I'm 'Mac" - kathybrunt - 01-16-2017

While purchase assignments online there are absolutely developing worries over other psychological wellness issues influencing undergrads today, this article covers ] the pervasive issues of misery, tension, suicide  dietary problems and compulsion. Our guide is not a substitute for treatment, but rather it will help you discover assets that prompt to a more joyful and more advantageous school profession.

RE: Hi folks I'm 'Mac" - KennethKGidley - 04-18-2017

(12-21-2016, 08:15 AM) pid=\49507' Wrote: British Essay Writing - Essay Writing Service for students in the U.K by experienced and dedicated writers across an array of disciplines.

We deliver top quality academic writing services to meet all of your expectations. Take advantage of our writing help services offered by our team of qualified and experienced writers whether it’s coursework, assignment, dissertation and essay writers.

RE: Hi folks I'm 'Mac" - nikolas 33 - 04-19-2017

hello

RE: Hi folks I'm 'Mac" - Antoniokim - 05-25-2017

in the above publish, it turned into great cool post and i've by no means been visible never in my lifestyles. In that type of articles more often than not are vital by way of all of us. right work and thanks for percentage. Chewbacca Hoodie

RE: Hi folks I'm 'Mac" - admissionq895 - 07-25-2017

hello everyone let me introduce first.......
this is sowparnika from India.... working as an admission consultant having 5+years  of experience....
helps students to get admission in top colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka, India,.....
we provides service for top colleges in Bangalore.

REVA University direct admission
REVA University management quota