• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help!!! Looking for a part for my NordicTrack X10 Incline Trainer
Sad 
Hi everyone. My NordicTrak X10 Incline Trainer Treadmill model#NTK1994.0 has a broken Incline Guide Sad, which is a white plastic nut that threads onto the incline rod. I only need the Incline Guide but NordicTrack only offers this piece as part of a package that includes the Incline Motor, Rod, and Guide. They are also asking $250 for it. I can't afford to pay that when I don't need the motor or rod. Again, I only need the plastic incline guide nut. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mimi

I had the same problem and was able to repair mine.
[Image: 408691376.jpg]

[Image: 408740067.jpg]

I also considered making new parts from solid stock, my still do that if there is enough interest.

If you still have all the pieces I may be able to fix yours.

Let me know if your interested.
jwconklin@yahoo.com

(01-31-2014, 04:42 PM)moomoo404 Wrote: Hi everyone. My NordicTrak X10 Incline Trainer Treadmill model#NTK1994.0 has a broken Incline Guide Sad, which is a white plastic nut that threads onto the incline rod. I only need the Incline Guide but NordicTrack only offers this piece as part of a package that includes the Incline Motor, Rod, and Guide. They are also asking $250 for it. I can't afford to pay that when I don't need the motor or rod. Again, I only need the plastic incline guide nut. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mimi